CHICAGO, IL – We are excited to announce that heartbase™ is now officially certified by the ACC-NCDR for Version 3 of the STS/ACC TVT Registry Database.
Highlights of the heartbase™ TVT module include:
- Integration & Interoperability with other heartbase™ registry events.
- Interoperability options from other hospital systems such as Epic Clarity, allowing for pre-population of discrete fields.
- A comprehensively streamlined & customizable electronic DCF, improving upon the flow and functionality of the ACC Online Tool, with options such as role-based access.
- Simplified reporting with the hbQuery Tool, with measure reporting and other standard reports to follow.
- Planned integration with the hbRecon Module to ensure TVT cases are correctly coded and billed, maximizing reimbursement.
- Planned hbAnalytics update to include measure reporting and associated breakout reports.
If you’re a TVT data manager or abstractor and would like to take a look at our new forms, please contact heartbase Client Account Manager Alex Potanos to schedule a review session. Previously led group demonstrations were recorded, and are available on the hbKnowledgebase.
About heartbase, Inc.
Since 1992, heartbase™ has provided health care centers with the most technologically innovative and clinically intuitive data management and analytic solution in the industry. Working collegially with its immense network of users, heartbase™ has created a vast library of reporting tools that provides its clients with complete control of their hospital-owned clinical data. Heartbase’s revolutionary hbCOR platform propels clinical performance, aligns clinical data with registry requirements, and unites health care systems from across our network to the most comprehensive reporting repository in the industry.