CHICAGO, IL – Heartbase is officially certified for the ACC-NCDR Auxiliary Shockwave Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL) Dataset v1.0 for the CathPCI registry. This optional update has been included as part of the hbCOR v7.5.02 update package, no additional downtime will be required for sites that are interested in participating.
Highlights of the heartbase ACC-NCDR Auxiliary Shockwave Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL) Dataset v1.0:
- Complimentary update – no annual or set up fees.
- Shared Data Entry Tool with the ACC-NCDR CathPCI registry.
- Shared reporting with ACC-NCDR CathPCI registry including an interactive user-friendly query tool.
- Integration across all heartbase registries including ACC-NCDR, STS, & GWTG.
- Optional interoperability with the EHR and other hospital systems.
If you’re an ACC-NCDR CathPCI data manager or abstractor and have any questions, please contact heartbase trainer Carmen Ernst for more information.
About heartbase, Inc. For 30 years, heartbase has provided inventive cardiac database and reporting solutions to hospitals across the United States through a dedication to clinician-focused design and client-centered collegial partnerships. Through this commitment, heartbase has pioneered the most innovative and clinically intuitive tools for standardized & custom registries (STS, ACC-NCDR, GWTG, CMS, ELSO, State, & Custom datasets), advanced analytics (interactive dashboards & ad-hoc querying), system interoperability (EHR & other hospital system interfacing), and financial & coding reconciliation (toolkits to identify areas for increased reimbursement).