February 25th, 2021
CHICAGO, IL – We are excited to announce that heartbase the first third-party vendor to support data collection & submission to the ELSO ECMO v8.0 registry. Over the course of the 2019/20 heartbase has worked closely with the ELSO team and our pilot sites to develop & test an export/import utility for submission from heartbase to the ECMO registry.
Highlights of the heartbase ELSO ECMO module:
- Integration across all heartbase registries including ACC-NCDR, STS, & GWTG.
- Single-case and Full Audit Utility.
- Access to heartbase ECMO Query Tool & TBD standard reports.
- Optional custom data-sets integrated directly into the ECMO data entry form.
- Optional interoperability with the EHR and other hospital systems.
If you’re interested in learning how heartbase can be your ELSO ECMO vendor, please contact Alex Potanos (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
About heartbase, Inc. Since 1992, heartbase™ has provided health care centers with the most technologically innovative and clinically intuitive data management and analytic solution in the industry. Working collegially with its immense network of users, heartbase™ has created a vast library of reporting tools that provides its clients with complete control of their hospital-owned clinical data. Heartbase’s revolutionary hbCOR platform propels clinical performance, aligns clinical data with registry requirements, and unites health care systems from across our network to the most comprehensive reporting repository in the industry.
Please click here to download a PDF of the Press Release.