CHICAGO, IL – Heartbase is officially certified for the ACC-NCDR Auxiliary COVID-19 Dataset v1.0 for the CathPCI and CP-MI registries. This optional update has been included as part of the STS Adult Cardiac v4.20.2 update package, no downtime will be required for sites who are interested in participating.
Highlights of the heartbase ACC-NCDR Auxiliary COVID-19 Dataset v1.0:
- Complimentary update – no annual or set up fees.
- Shared Data Entry Tool with the ACC-NCDR CathPCI and CP-MI registries.
- Shared reporting with ACC-NCDR CathPCI and CP-MI registries including an interactive user-friendly query tool.
- Integration across all heartbase registries including ACC-NCDR, STS, & GWTG.
- Optional interoperability with the EHR and other hospital systems.
If you’re an ACC-NCDR CathPCI or CP-MI data manager or abstracter and have any questions, please contact heartbase trainer Carmen Ernst for more information.
Please click here to view the full press release.